Apollo XT Electronic Fuel Tank Contents Gauge for Underground Tanks
The Apollo Ultrasonic XT fuel tank gauge, is designed for use with fuel tanks installed underground or positioned above safe working height. Such tanks are notoriously difficult to refuel safely. Apollo XT assists in achieving compliance with Health & Safety requirements by allowing the level of fuel remaining inside such tanks to be quickly, safely and accurately determined.
Facilitates, cleaner, safer refueling and reduces the risk of spillages during delivery. Easy to use, with the transmitter and receiver units incorporating an easy to read LCD display at point of fill.
The Apollo XT Level Monitor is suitable for use with any tank up to 3 metres tall, storing Adblue, Biodiesel to British Standard BS EN14214, Heating Oil / Kerosene (C1/C2); Diesel (D), Agricultural Fuel Oils to British Standard BS2869 and Water.
- Quick and easy to install with no specialist tools or wiring required
- Inbuilt local and remote reading capability
- Easily calibrated
- Long life lithium battery with a life expectancy of up to 10 years
- Twelve months warranty
- 10m cable length
- Transmission range of up to 200 metres
- Compatible with the Apollo MaxFill handheld tank monitoring unit and remote monitoring.
- No probes, floats, immersed sensors or moving parts
- Suitable for almost any oil tank up to 3 metres tall
- Robust design and construction
- Visual and audible low level warning alarm
- Utilises high quality FM transmissions