Apollo Electronic Oil Tank Contents Gauge
Apollo is the revolutionary way to take control of your fuel and allows you to monitor the level of fuel inside your oil tank, from the warmth and comfort of your home or office.
The Apollo Oil Tank Contents Gauge consists of a transmitter and receiver unit. The transmitter unit is fitted to the oil tank and measures the level of fuel inside using ultrasonic technology. This information is relayed wirelessly to the receiver unit, which cleverly and conveniently plugs into a standard domestic socket, where it is displayed via an easy to read LCD display.
Every Apollo Ultrasonic Tank Level Monitor is supplied complete with long life lithium battery, full instructions and immediate fittings as standard.
The Apollo Fuel Level Monitor is suitable for use with any oil tank up to 3 metres tall, storing Adblue, Biodiesel to British Standard BS EN14214, Heating Oil / Kerosene (C1/C2); Diesel (D), Agricultural Fuel Oils to British Standard BS2869 and Water.
Fitted as standard by more plastic oil tank manufacturers in the UK and Republic of Ireland than any other gauging system, the Apollo Oil Tank Contents Gauge is the modern, convenient way to take control of your fuel!
- Quick and easy to install with no specialist tools or wiring required
- Easily calibrated
- Long life lithium battery with a life expectancy of up to 10 years
- Twelve months warranty
- Transmission range of up to 200 metres
- Fully compatible with Apollo RMS depot based monitoring systems
- No probes, floats or immersed sensors
- Suitable for almost any oil tank up to 3 metres tall
- Robust design and construction
- ATEX compliant
- Visual and audible low level warning alarm
- Utilises high quality FM transmissions