Apollo Visual Bund Alert Contents Gauge and Warning Alarm
The Apollo Visual Bund Alert comprises a transmitter with inbuilt level display, a receiver display unit and a bund integrity sensor. The transmitter unit is fitted to the oil tank and measures the level of fuel inside using ultrasonic technology. This information is displayed on the transmitter’s inbuilt LCD display and relayed wirelessly to the receiver unit, which cleverly and conveniently plugs into a standard domestic socket.
Meantime the bund integrity sensor continuously monitors the bunded area, checking for the presence of liquid. In the event liquid is found inside the bunded area, the receiver unit enters alarm mode, with the display flashing intermittently and a warning LED is also activated. When surplus liquid is removed from the bunded area, the device automatically resets itself – with no user intervention required.
Every Apollo Visual Bund Alert fits on to the industry-standard 32mm contents gauge attachment point and is supplied complete with long life lithium battery, full instructions and immediate fittings as standard.
Apollo Visual Bund Alert is suitable for use with any bunded oil tank up to 3 metres tall, storing Adblue, Biodiesel to British Standard BS EN14214, Heating Oil / Kerosene (C1/C2); Diesel (D), Agricultural Fuel Oils to British Standard BS2869 and Water. Please be aware this product is unsuitable for installation on Single Skin Oil Tanks or Oil Tanks positioned below ground level.
Fitted as standard by more plastic oil tank manufacturers in the UK and Republic of Ireland than any other gauging system, Apollo oil tank telemetry systems are the modern, convenient way to take control of your fuel!
- Quick and easily installed on to almost any tank with no specialist tools or wiring required
- Long life lithium battery with a life expectancy of up to 10 years
- Twelve months warranty
- Transmission range of up to 200 metres
- Fully compatible with Apollo RMS depot based monitoring systems
- Suitable for almost any oil tank up to 3 metres tall
- Robust design and construction
- ATEX compliant
- Visual and audible low level warning alarm
- Integral bund integrity sensor with 3m cable
- Utilises high quality FM transmissions
Why choose an Apollo Visual Bund Alert for your Bunded Oil Tank?
- Suitable for use with almost any Bunded Oil Tank up to 3m tall
- Integral Transmitter Level Display for cleaner, safer refueling
- For complete flexibility, the receiver unit can be positioned up to 200 metres from the transmitter unit
- Utilises tried, tested and trusted radio communications and ultrasonic tank measurement technology
- Inbuilt bund status monitoring – no requirement to fit a separate bund warning alarm