The new Watchman Alarm Electronic Oil Tank Contents Gauge, builds upon the success of the market leading Watchman Sonic Electronic Oil Level Monitor and adds a useful alarm function, which is activated in the event of an abnormal drop in fuel level.
Like the standard Watchman Sonic Oil Level Monitor, the Watchman Alarm consists of a transmitter and receiver unit. The transmitter unit is fitted to the oil tank and measures the level of fuel inside. This information is relayed wirelessly to the receiver unit, which cleverly and conveniently plugs into a standard 3 pin domestic socket, where it is displayed via an easy to read LCD display in increments of 10%.
In the event of a sudden drop in the level of fuel stored inside the oil tank, an alarm is activated on the receiver unit, alerting the oil tank owner and allowing necessary action to be taken e.g. the activation of a home alarm, external light or a call to the Police.
Supplied complete with battery, full instructions and immediate fittings as standard and suitable for use with any single skin tank up to 3.0 metres tall, storing Biodiesel grades up to B100, Heating Oil / Kerosene (C1/C2); Diesel (D) and Agricultural Fuel Oils to British Standard BS2869.
- Inbuilt alarm function
- Displays fuel level in increments of 10%
- Quick and easy to install with no specialist tools required
- Transmission range of up to 200 metres
- Fully compatible with Signalman depot based monitoring systems
- Suitable for almost any Oil Tank up to 3.0 metres tall
- Optional low level audible alarm
- Quick and easy to install
- ATEX compliant
- Long life lithium battery