Carbery Single Skin Plastic Oil Tanks are designed for installation either at domestic premises where a Bunded Oil Tank is not required, or within a suitably bunded area.
All Carbery tanks are manufactured it the company’s ISO9001 accredited production facilities in Clonakilty, West Cork – an internationally recognised centre of excellence for the research, development and manufacture of rotationally moulded products. All Carbery oil tanks are fully tested prior to despatch and they benefit from nationwide service support.
All Carbery Single Skin Heating Oil Tanks are supplied complete with:
- Lockable Inspection Point;
- 2” BSP(M) Fill Point;
- Integral, Weatherproof Vent;
- 1” BSP Bottom Outlet;
- 32mm Oil Tank Contents Gauge Fitting Point.
Additionally, Carbery tanks can also be supplied complete with Apollo Ultrasonic Oil Tank Contents Gauge, Apollo Smart Heating Oil Energy Monitor and Bottom Outlet Oil Tank Fitting Kit.
Why choose a Carbery tank?
Established in 1977, Carbery is today one of the fastest growing oil tank brands in the UK. You can choose a Carbery tank with confidence, knowing you benefit from:
- Thirty five years experience in the design, development and production of rotationally moulded storage products;
- An oil tank approved by the experts at OFTEC and guaranteed to exceed the most demanding fuel storage regulations;
- The support of a company with a track record of keeping its commitments and honouring its promises;
- An oil tank which is proven to stand the test of time.
Unsurprisingly, Carbery is today the preferred choice of an ever-growing number of heating oil technicians and storage tank installers across the UK.