Licensed and approved by The Oil Firing Technical Association (OFTEC), Carbery Bunded Heating Oil Tanks are approved for the storage of heating oil at agricultural, commercial, domestic, industrial and institutional premises. Every Carbery Bunded Tank benefits from ‘tank within a tank’ construction. Oil is stored within the inner tank, whilst the outer tank (or ‘bund’), acts as a failsafe in the event of a spill.
Bunded Tanks are today a requirement at oil storage installations at most agricultural and domestic installations in the UK, together with all commercial, industrial and institutional premises. Installing a Single Skin Oil Tank where a Bunded Tank is required is an offence, punishable by heavy fines.
All Carbery tanks are manufactured in the company’s ISO9001 accredited production facilities in Clonakilty, West Cork – an internationally recognised centre of excellence for the research, development and manufacture of rotationally moulded products. All Carbery oil tanks are fully tested prior to despatch and they benefit from nationwide service support.
All Carbery Bunded Heating Oil Tanks are supplied complete with:
- Lockable Equipment Access;
- Failsafe ‘LRC’ type Overfill Prevention Connection Point;
- Lockable Inspection Point;
- 2” BSP(M) Fill Point;
- Integral, Weatherproof Vent;
- 1” BSP Bottom Outlet;
- Oil Tank Contents Dipstick;
- 32mm Oil Tank Contents Gauge Fitting Point.
Additionally, Carbery tanks can be supplied complete with Apollo Ultrasonic Oil Tank Contents Gauge, Apollo Smart Heating Oil Energy Monitor and Bottom Outlet Oil Tank Fitting Kit as extra cost options. Just specify at time of order.
Why choose a Carbery tank?
Established in 1977, Carbery is today one of the fastest growing oil tank brands in the UK. You can choose a Carbery tank with confidence, knowing you benefit from:
- Thirty five years experience in the design, development and production of rotationally moulded storage products;
- An oil tank approved by the experts at OFTEC and guaranteed to exceed the most demanding fuel storage regulations;
- The support of a company with a track record of keeping its commitments and honouring its promises;
- An oil tank which is proven to stand the test of time;
- A Bunded Tank which exceeds all current and expected regulatory. requirements
Unsurprisingly, Carbery is today the preferred choice of an ever-growing number of heating oil technicians and storage tank installers across the UK.