Harlequin 3500FP Fuel Point Bunded Diesel Tank
Harlequin Fuel Point bunded fuel tanks are manufactured in the UK and combine the acknowledged benefits of integral bunding with cost-effective, fit for purpose diesel dispensing technology. Harlequin Fuel Points are Ideal for the cost-conscious user, who does not require the added-value benefits which characterise Harlequin’s Fuel Station and Titan Fuelmaster fuel tank ranges.
Rotationally moulded bunded diesel storage and fuel dispensing tank, supplied complete with:
- 2” BSP Fuel Tank Fill Point with Plastic Screw Cap and Chain;
- 4” Lockable Fuel Tank Inspection Aperture with Plastic Screw Cap;
- Lockable Access Door;
- 56 lpm 230v AC Electric Pump;
- 4 metre Fuel Delivery Hose;
- Three stage Automatic Shut Off Nozzle;
- Bunded Construction;
- LRC Failsafe Fuel Tank Overfill Prevention Probe;
- 230v Power Supply.
Please note that a factory fitted flow meter is not supplied as standard with this fuel tank. If required, please specify at time of order placement.
The following options are available at additional cost with all Harlequin Fuel Point Bunded Diesel Tanks – just specify at time of order placement:
- Mechanical Flow Meter with 4 digit display and resettable batch totaliser;
- 10 micron Particulate Filter to remove contaminants prior to dispensing;
- Apollo Electronic Oil Level Monitor which wirelessly relays the level of fuel stored inside the tank to a remote location up to 200 metres away;
Plastic bunded storage and fuel dispensing tank suitable for use with Diesel (Derv) and Gas Oil, at agricultural, commercial, industrial and institutional installations.
Every Harlequin Fuel Point fuel tank is fully compliant with all current and expected fuel storage tank regulations in the United Kingdom and European Union.