Harlequin Bunded Oil Tanks have been engineered to exceed the most demanding technical, environmental and statutory requirements throughout the United Kingdom and across the European Union. Benefiting from inbuilt intelligence as standard, Harlequin IT Series Bunded Oil Tanks are supplied complete with lockable inspection and access points, failsafe overfill warning capability and the Apollo heating oil energy monitor.
Standard Equipment: All Models
Rotationally moulded Bunded Plastic Oil Tank supplied complete with:
- 2” BSP Fill Point with Screw Cap and Chain
- 4” Inspection Aperture with Plastic Screw Cap
- 2” Vent
- LRC Failsafe Overfill Prevention Probe
- Lockable Manhole Lid
- Apollo Ultrasonic Wireless Heating Oil Tank Contents Gauge
- ITT Top Outlet Models only: Atkinson Tank Top Top Outlet System comprising Floating Oil Tank Suction Line; Non Return Valve; Fully Serviceable Filter System; Anti Siphon Valve; Self Prime Function; and choice of Compression or Push Fit Oil Line Connection.
- ITE Bottom Outlet Models only: 1” BSP (F) Bottom Outlet Oil Tank Fitting Kit comprising 1″/0.5″ Reducer; Isolation Valve; Filter Bowl; PTFE Tape
Bunded Plastic Oil Tank suitable for the above ground storage of Heating Oil at single family dwellings, agricultural, commercial, industrial and institutional premises.
Every Harlequin Bunded Oil Tank is fully compliant with all applicable requirements.
Unsuitable for the storage of fuel for supply to vehicles and / or plant equipment via gravity fed fuel delivery systems incorporating a flexible hose and trigger nozzle.
Important Information: Top Outlet Heating Oil Tanks only
Please note that Top Outlet Tanks are only suitable for use at selected installations incorporating a suitable pressure jet burner and in accordance with the requirements of OFTEC Technical Book 3. If in doubt, please contact your boiler, cooker or stove manufacturer to confirm compatibility. TankDepot.co.uk will not be responsible for incorrect product selection.