Cemo’s range of spreaders has been purpose designed for the dispensing of road salt and grit at commercial, industrial and institutional premises during the winter months.
Manufactured in Germany, the Cemo SW50E has an adjustable distribution width of up to 4 metres, via a series of 3 increments. An adjustable handlebar makes it ideal for operatives of different heights, whilst its robust gearing and pneumatic tyres ensure durabilty and longevity in even the most demanding environments.
Delivered in pre-assembled modules, the SW50E Grit Spreader can be quickly and easily assembled on site in a matter of minutes. Every Cemo SW50E Road Salt Spreader incorporates the following features and benefits as standard:
- Tough, thermoplastic road salt container with high visibility yellow finish
- 50 litres capacity hopper
- Stainless steel frame
- Hard wearing pneumatic tyres incorporating a winter tread
- Hard rubber wheel bearings
- Robust gearing
- Suitable for a wide ranging of gritting and spreading materials
- Adjustable spreading widths from 1 – 4 metres
- Adjustable handlebar
- Lightweight, easily handled
- Easy to use and easy to manoeuvre
Designed exclusively to fit the SW50E, this high visibility, cover offers protection against the most demanding weather conditions and helps to protect stored product.