Cemo’s range of spreaders has been purpose designed for the dispensing of road salt and grit at commercial, industrial and institutional premises during the winter months.
Manufactured in Germany, the Cemo SW20C has an adjustable distribution width of up to 4 metres, via a series of 3 increments. An adjustable handlebar makes it ideal for operatives of different heights, whilst its robust gearing and pneumatic tyres ensure durabilty and longevity in even the most demanding environments.
Delivered in pre-assembled modules, the SW20C Grit Spreader can be quickly and easily assembled on site in a matter of minutes. Every Cemo SW20C Road Salt Spreader incorporates the following features and benefits as standard:
- Tough, thermoplastic road salt container with high visibility yellow finish
- Plastic frame with stainless steel axles
- Hard wearing pneumatic tyres incorporating a winter tread
- Robust gearing
- Suitable for a wide ranging of gritting and spreading materials
- Adjustable spreading widths from 1 – 4 metres
- Stainless steel push rod, 3 position handle
- Strainer insert
- Lightweight, easily handled
- Easy to use and easy to manoeuvre
- Collapsible support foot
- Suitable for Commercial and Private use
- 20 litres capacity
- Weight: 10 kg. approx.
Designed exclusively to fit the SW20C, this high visibility, cover offers protection against the most demanding weather conditions and helps to protect stored product.