Cemo’s range of spreaders has been purpose designed for the dispensing of road salt and grit at commercial, industrial and institutional premises during the winter months.
Manufactured in Germany, the Cemo KS35E has a fixed distribution width of 60cm. To ensure optimum coverage, dispensing can be adjusted via the factory fitted eccentric disk… making this spreader ideal for use with fertiliser, remediation agents, seeds and sand… as well as road salt and grit.
For ease of use, the KS35E benefits from wheels mounted on to a split axle, allowing it to be steered around corners with ease. Robust gearing and pneumatic tyres with winter tread, ensure the product’s durability and longevity in even the most demanding conditions.
Delivered in pre-assembled modules, the KS35E Grit Spreader can be quickly and easily assembled on site in a matter of minutes. Every Cemo KS35E Road Salt Spreader incorporates the following features and benefits as standard.
- Tough, thermoplastic road salt container with high visibility yellow finish
- 35 litres capacity hopper
- Powder coated steel frame
- Pneumatic tyres incorporating a winter tread
- Robust gearing
- Rugged agitator shaft
- Eccentric disk controls dispensing amount
- Suitable for a wide ranging of gritting and spreading materials
- 60cm fixed distribution width with uniform scatter
- Collapsible foot rest
- Optional, weatherproof cover
- Easy to use and easy to manoeuvre
Designed exclusively to fit the KS35E, this high visibility, cover offers protection against the most demanding weather conditions and helps to protect stored product.