Harlequin UGD1400 Double Walled Underground Oil Tank
Harlequin’s pioneering double walled underground fuel oil storage tank is an ideal and a popular choice for small gardens and sensitive landscapes. The tank’s double walled design is complete with an interstitial leak detection monitor and fully complies with best practice guidelines outlined in PPG27 and BS5410.
The new and improved lockable hinged access lid with brick effect surround is an added advantage. The new lid has been designed to be more aesthetic and blends in well with any type of landscaping. This new modern lid style has been designed to prevent water ingress and provides convenient access for tank filling and maintenance.
- Inner tank moulded in one piece from durable medium density polyethylene material
- GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) outer skin
- Lockable hinged access lid with brick effect surround
- Moulded-in lifting eyes for ease of handling
- Atkinson Tanktop top offtake fitting (c/w integral anti-siphon valve, non return valve, 50Micron filter & priming button)
- 2” BSP(M) fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- 3” screened vent
- Leak detection monitor
- Dip tube between the two walls
- Ultrasonic contents gauge
- Supplied with Tigerloop® De-Aerator
Underground Oil Tank suitable for the underground storage of Heating Oil at single family dwellings, agricultural, commercial, industrial and institutional premises. When installed and maintained by a competent storage tank technician, every Harlequin underground oil tank is fully compliant with all applicable requirements.