Harlequin 440TRS 12Vdc Portable Diesel Tank
The 440LT Harlequin Portable Diesel Tank is used to dispense Diesel and HVO from a static location. Specialist driver qualifications or vehicle modifications are not required to use the tank. Diesel can be transported simply by loading the tank onto the vehicle saving valuable time and money. It enables safe dispensing of fuel without having to bring the vehicle to the pumps. We also have 220LT Diesel, 220LT & 440LT AdBlue versions.
Compliant with the most demanding environmental and technical requirements, Harlequin Portable Diesel Tanks permit users to maximise on-site productivity and minimise equipment downtime. Every Harlequin Portable Diesel Tank can be easily transported by road vehicle, so that rather than bringing plant and equipment to a central refuelling tank, the Harlequin Portable Diesel Tank allows operators to bring fuel to the equipment… saving operators time and money with every fill.
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials
- Suitable for use with Diesel
- 12Vdc fuel pump with 4m cable & clips
- Flow rate of up to 50 litres per minute
- 5m fuel resistant Dispensing Hose
- Trigger Nozzle with Automatic Shut Off Function
- 3/4” suction pipe with non-return valve & strainer
- 4inch filler cap
- Splash-proof vent
- Forklift channels
- Strapping points
The following options are available at additional cost with this Harlequin Portable Diesel Tank – just specify at time of order placement:
- Inline flow meter with digital display (not available with hand pump option)