Harlequin 3500BS Blue Station Adblue Storage and Dispensing Tank
Harlequin Blue Stations are fully bunded Adblue Storage and Dispensing Tanks.
Rotationally moulded in the United Kingdom from a specialist Adblue resistant grade of Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), they have been engineered from the outset, for the safe, secure and environmentally responsible storage of Abdlue solution. They are ideal for larger commercial and transport installations, which require the security and continuity of supply that only the on-site storage of Adblue can provide.
Bunded Adblue Storage and Dispensing Tank supplied complete with:
- 35L/min, 230 Volt Adblue Transfer Pump
- EPDM Suction Hose, Non Return Valve and Strainer
- Dry Break Coupling Fill Connection
- 6m x 3/4″ EPDM Adblue Resistant Delivery Hose
- Stainless Steel Adblue Trigger Nozzle with Automatic Shut Off
- Integral vent
- Lockable Inspection Point
- Lockable Equipment Access
- Unitel Hydrostatic contents gauge
- 2” stainless steel fill point c/w dry break coupling
- Integrally bunded
The following factory fitted options can also be supplied with all Harlequin Blue Station Adblue Storage and Dispensing Tanks:
- Digital Flow Meter
Designed solely for the storage and dispensing of Adblue solutions. All Harlequin Blue Station Adblue Storage and Dispensing Tanks are fully compliant with all applicable UK and European Union chemical storage and environmental regulations.
Please confirm minimum Adblue order quantities with your Adblue supplier, prior to order placement. TankDepot.co.uk will not be held responsible for incorrect product selection.